The Pump & Fill Resin Feeder is estimated to begin shipping to customers in the EU and UK starting in late January.
Phrozen Pump & Fill automated resin feeder is only compatible with Sonic Mega 8K S & Sonic Mighty Revo.
Keep Your Machine Printing Even When You Rest
Printing large models has its own challenge as you might need to constantly refill the resin vat. But if you add in too much, you'll end up with a full mega vat of resin that would be a hassle to clean.
Phrozen Pump & Fill eliminates both issues with its Resin Auto-Fill and Resin Auto-Pump functions:
- Resin Auto-Fill Function: Automatically add resin mid-prints when the sensor detects your vat is running low on resin. No need to worry about prints failing due to insufficient resin because you'll always have enough.
- Resin Auto-Pump Function: Automatically suck the leftover resin back into the bottle once you finish printing so it's easier and safer when you clean the vat.
- Immediate Resin Pump: Turn the suction feature manually when you want to clean up your vat.
- Pump Case X1
- Pump Lid X1
- Empty Resin Bottle X1
- Inlet Component X1 (Including Inlet Hose, Servo Cable, and Sensor Cable)
- Pump Data Cable X1
- Lid Data Cable X1
- Peristaltic Tube X1
- Compatible bottle height: 210 mm
- Compatible bottle diameter: 90 mm
- The peristaltic tube is consumable. Please replace it every 6 months.
- Please note that the Pump & Fill is only compatible with most 1 kg resins except ABS-Like+, Pro410, PC/GF-Like, ONYX Impact Plus, and Protowhite. For resins listed above and resins with other packaging (250g, 500g, 5kg), please use the empty bottle provided upon the Pump & Fill purchase.
Shipping & Tariff
For US, EU*, and UK customers, price listed are with shipping and VAT included. For other countries/regions, the price listed doesn't include shipping and taxes. Shipping will be charged at checkout, while taxes might be calculated and charged together at checkout or collected later when your products are clearing through customs.
Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil, as we will charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country; for the exact cost, please view our check-out page.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
*EU: Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Denmark, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech, and Ireland.
Return & Warranty
According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen, FEP film, and ACF Film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mini 8K S, Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mega 8K S, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.