The Wash Mega S pre-order will be dispatched from our overseas warehouse and begin shipping to customers in the EU and UK from January 2024.
Designed to further improve your workflow and boost efficiency, the Wash Mega S is your solution for cleaning large orders. Be it a life-size Thanos head or a full-mega-plate of Maverick army, cleaning is a breeze with this 25L washing station!
- Wash mega models or many smaller ones at once with a 25L washing capacity.
- Choose from dual-speed settings according to your needs:
- High speed: 300 rpm
- Low speed: 275 rpm
- Easier and safer disposal of alcohol/wastewater with built-in side valve.
- Equipped with double vortex and automatic reverse function that change direction after 1 minute for cleaner results.
- Wide compatibility with additional racks to support various sizes of building plates: 15 (Mega series), 13.6 13.3 and 12.8
- Product Size: L41.2 x W26.0 x H62.5 cm
- Inner Capacity: L33.0 x W19.0 x H30.0 cm
- Vortex Speed: High (300 rpm), Low (275 rpm)
- Cleaning Method: Dual-speed double vortex
- Washing Capacity: 25L
- Supported Building Plate: 15 (Mega series), 13.6 13.3 and 12.8/span
- Input Voltage: AC100-2400-60Hz
- Weight: 8 kg
- Timer Settings: 10 min
- Please make sure to wear protective goggles, gloves, masks, and long-sleeved clothing when handling the machine.
- Please disconnect the power before cleaning or replacing alcohol (/cleaning fluid).
- DO NOT pour resins or other liquid except alcohol (/cleaning fluid) into the cleaning bucket
- Avoid direct contact with the skin to prevent allergies.
- Use only in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. Avoid inhaling fumes and contact with eyes, skin, and clothing for prolonged periods.
- DO NOT remove prints from the bucket when the machine is running.
- This product may contain a large quantity of alcohol or IPA solvent. Avoid high temperatures, and ignition sources, including open flames, heat sources, or sparks, to prevent fire and explosions.
For US, EU*, and UK customers, price listed are with shipping and VAT included. For other countries/regions, the price listed doesn't include shipping and taxes. Shipping will be charged at checkout, while taxes might be calculated and charged together at checkout or collected later when your products are clearing through customs.
Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil, as we will charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country; for the exact cost, please view our check-out page.
Return & Warranty
According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen, FEP film, and the ACF Film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mini 8K S, Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mega 8K S, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.